Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 433,863
Pageviews Today: 726,178Threads Today: 288Posts Today: 4,622
09:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A ghost is not a ghost, I've talked with one.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don;t know if anyone has had this presence, yet I have and I was visited by what I believed was a ghost, which at first scared me until it talked to me.

I asked who the ghost was in a previous life and was told that he was no one in a previous life and is an image from the future.

I asked if he was a hologram and he said no, he was a manifestation of scattered matter in a form of his true self from the year 2092.

What he told me was mind blowing and hard to take in, yet makes a lot of sense with the way technology works.

I quizzed him for 4 hours until he faded out, yet told me he would be back to talk some more and for me to be patient.

The first question I asked was very simple.
I asked: 'What is the world like, in 2092?'

He answered: Much better technology wise but much worse freedom wise.
I asked what the condition of the Earth was in and he told me that it was in excellent health, yet it was compartmentalised and had many forbidden zones.

I asked what the transport was like in 2092 and was told that it operates on an anti matter hover type system with all vehicles.

I asked if that included plane travel and was told that planes do not fly high in the sky anymore and are not the planes that we are used to. He said, 'they are triangular and fly at speed at only 100 feet above the ground using a grid system.

He told me that most foodstuff is super densely packed and simply slicing portions from any pack, it can be put into a seperator, which makes the product increase in size by expanding the particles inside it.

This had me confused until he explained that, if I were to by 6 set items of densely packed food items, such as meat,potato,cabbage,cauli,gravy and carrot, I could slice a portion from each and put them on a large tray and they would look tiny on that tray, yet once it is put into the separator, it comes out like a huge Sunday lunch.

There's lots more he told me and he told me to be patient and he will explain how and why many things work that leaves 2012 looking like the 18,00's.

Fascinating stuff.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP