Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird dream - Help me figure it out
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got up to go to the bathroom and fell back asleep for a good three hours or so. During those three hours I had the strangest dream:

I was in my living room, looking outside. I could see the sun, and earth (as if it were the moon). Earth was easily visible.

I had the sheer feeling of, "OH SHIT", kind of like when you're on a roller coaster about to drop on a big hill.

I watched earth in the distance, in front of the sun, but still able to see the sun in the backdrop (bigger than earth).

I looked at earth, and watched it cross the path of the sun. I saw the sun glowing/charging, as if it was gaining momentum to spit out something at earth (think of it shaking and "huffing and puffing").

As soon as the earth crossed the path of the sun, and the sun charged up, I actually saw a large burst (the same size as the sun) hurl towards earth. I then heard the loudest, most startling "CRACK" I've ever heard in my entire life.

I told my wife, it was almost as if someone was standing over me, with two pieces of wood, smacking them together. But a million times louder than someone could create. It wasn't a "BOOM", but a large crack.

I freaked out and immediately woke up from my dream before I could see what the burst did.

Thinking that the "CRACK" was something, I looked around the house, looked at the windows, nothing fell, nothing...

Now, I haven't been watching doomsday movies, or been reading too much into the 2012 apocalypse, but this dream scared the shit out of me, no lie.

Anyone read dreams? Know what it could mean?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP