Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 705,037
Pageviews Today: 1,507,650Threads Today: 769Posts Today: 16,066
11:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How do you gain closure when someone you are in love with is engaged? I haven't been able to move on.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never really showed the guy I liked him. He showed me shy signs he was interested, but he had a girlfriend. After I found out he had a girlfriend, I cut him out. I stopped talking to him. , I quit looking at him. Then two months after that, he became engaged.

He has tried to talk to me again, but I can't seem to open up. I am clueless on how to react.

He was so kind to me, but I feel sick.

I feel like this guy in this video...like Enough already...I need to move on....but he laid out his cards at least. Will he gain closure from this?

Two co workers think he's unhappy, and always seemed happier when talking to me. He works with the fiancee. She seems controlling, they think. But of course, we don't know. But no one I know gets engaged to someone they don't love.

I can't seem to move on. I talk to other guys, but none of them I like.

Will talking to him help me move on? I just wanted to ask what his intentions were. Everyone could tell he liked me. Even a lady who barely knew English told me she could tell.

Most will say, well, he didn't dump the fiancee, so it's pretty clear who he loves. Is it that black and white? Yes? I have no idea.

How do I gain closure? I have pursued art, volunteered, helped friends out, but I always want to see him. I always wish I would run into him.

Never thought this scene would apply to me...but the ending where he sees the ring...and the whole world turns to sadness...I get it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP