Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im not allowed in the U.S.A. anymore
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I havent been shopping in the states since about 1995...
So I thought Id go help out the american economy a little on saturday & travel in to go get some last minute christmas shopping done

fat chance for me...

they turned me back & said I wasnt allowed in because of an old impaired charge I got 25 years ago here in canada

im 46 years old & the only criminal record I have is a 25 year old impaired (DUI) charge

now get this....

the car in front of me had five muslims in it & two of the ladies (I assume they were ladies) in the back of the car had head scarves covering their entire heads & faces

these people never got out of their vehicle at all & the women (I assume they were women) in the back never even removed the head scarves once

their vehicle went right through within 3 minutes ( I was held up an hour filling out paper work telling me im never allowed in)

I dont get it 1dunno1

I mean maybe they were law abiding american citizens for all I know ???

But I just dont get it ... how did the border agents even know if they were women ? or if they didnt each have explosives under all them sheets or burqa's ???

do the american border agents really have it against white canadians???

my impaired charge (DUI) 25 years ago wasnt even on american soil, it was in canada

I have zero criminal record in the U.S.

I just dont get it 1dunno1

is it a money grab ??
do they just hate white canadians ??
anybody else have this problem ??

they told me not to ever come back & if I did they'd lock me up because now that they've made me aware im not allowed back it would then be within their rights.. I was stunned

I wanted to ask them why they let the car full of towel heads in front of me in without even making them remove the head scarves but decided to shut my mouth

a 25 year old impaired charge 1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP