Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject STRANGE FLASHES/ WEIRDNESS OHIO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 6:05 - 6:15 Brilliant flashes in the sky. No sound.
There were 3 flashes between 6:05 and 6:15 pm EST in Cleveland area.

The flashes lit up the entire sky and the street like daytime. Absolutely no sound. I actually thought that someone had dropped a nuclear bomb far enough away to light up the night, but not make any noise.

This was NOT lightening. This was not a meteor. I saw a You Tube of recent meteor landing and the flash from that was localized. This illuminated the entire sky and the earth brighter than daylight.

I had absolutely no desire to go to the window to investigate because I knew it was the weirdest thing I'd seen and figured going near a window was dangerous.

My son said he was just ready to head directly for the basement.

Here's the REALLY weird part.

Five minutes after the first flash they issued an AMBER ALERT ON THE LOCAL TV STATIONS.

Very sketchy details. Amber alert cancelled around an hour later.

Of course the Amber Alert coincided just too closely with these flashes.
You turn on the T.V. and hear that scary warning sound thinking "this is the big one," and then there's a scroller about an abducted mother and son that turns out to be nothing.

ufo56

Then there was an exodus of the people on my street right after the flashes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP