Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you are alone this Christmas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi Folks.

I do this every year - this is a shout out to those people who will be spending Christmas alone this year.

Whatever the reason, be it work, separation from family/friends, loss of loved ones or simple personal choice you should know that on GLP, because of our community you are never alone and are among st friends. (We may not always see eye to eye with each other of course, but it IS the season of goodwill to all!)

And if you're reading this and feeling alone and down, say Hi in thread and maybe you'll meet some other people here who you can chat to and maybe even make some new friends. We've had life long friendships and marriages born out of GLP(believe it or not)so you never know whats gonna happen!.....

I wish you the best Christmas that you can manage. I hope it is a peaceful, warm and happy day

Aleph Tav
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP