Users Online Now: 1,946 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 573,990
Pageviews Today: 958,591Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 5,512
09:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Many people are having dreams about Obama. Strange large numbers of people. And the theme is similar. Supernatural?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recently had a dream (i think a couple weeks ago or so) where i was in an office in the white house. Obama was there, Michelle was there, some suits were there. And i was allowed an exchange of words with the prez. I started speaking (dont remember what i said) but I was very upset. I started raising my voice and telling him my fears and concerns and i was angry! We were both seated on wooden chairs, he across from me in the center of this room. Even tho i was upset and wanted to raise up from the chair i kept my composure and remained seated. Obama in a black suit. Michelle was behind some of the men standing with her arms crossed, smiling, watching, eyes on me the whole time. Obama was smiling, remaining calm, trying to look nice and kind and raised his hand a couple times in a motion for me to calm down. dream was short, maybe two minutes.

Anyway, i never dream of presidents. and it was weird to me that Michelle was there. dream wasn't really anything special other than i was allowed to show my true emotions at the president. As if I was permitted to voice my heart in the matter. As if I was given audience and two minutes of his time. Like I was invited there and permitted to have this emotional, two minute exchange.

For whatever it's worth, lots of people are saying they are having strange Obama dreams, same theme pretty much, and many have occult overtones.

I think there is something supernatural happening here.

Here are a few vids:

the first 16 secs of this vid is a music intro...

this one is interesting:

this one is long, but detailed and important:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP