Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,067,994
Pageviews Today: 1,782,474Threads Today: 719Posts Today: 12,845
05:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you noticed the media is brainwashing you?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The media is brainwashing us, I find it convenient that cnn,foxnews,abc,cnbc, all had tons to say about romney losing. Then an inconsiderate amount of bullshit directed to the recent shooting at an elementary school. However recently the news is full of nothing but a constant barrage of information about gun attacks all over the country. I think our rights are being assaulted and the people of america are being brainwashed. It is only reasonable to make these assumptions because our brains are being pounded by the information being presented. However if we take a deep breath an truly look at whats happening instead of feeling the extreme paranoia presented by the media. We will realize the government is trying to disarm us, the whole thing was setup up once again. This is, and I mean THIS is an attempt to disarm the average american and lower the ability of self defense. Even if the shooting at the elementary was done by somebody who is crazy. Our very government is taking this opportunity to disarm the american citizen, and take total control. We need to wake up people, pee, or smell on some roses for all I fucken care. WAKE the FUCK up please. OUR ver GOVERNMENT is going to butt fuck you with some bullshit type of marshall law. The time is now, stand up secure your rights. What happened is certainly a tregedy, but dont be criminalized for the very fact that you carry a gun. Guns don't kill people but the people who carry them do. You should not give up your only defense against uncle sam, militarized weapons are the only way our people can fight back. Without decent arms, we are nothing against the powers that be.

I am defect, and I am speaking because the system is defective.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP