Users Online Now: 1,411 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 145,444
Pageviews Today: 248,169Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,729
02:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JOHN STOKES SHOW TERMINATED FOR TALKING ABOUT SANDYHOOK MASSACER AND WHO PROFITTED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TAL K ST RE AM LI VE TERM IN ATE S JOH N ST OKE S RADI O SH OW -

I can confirm what Steve and Doug are sharing. On September 24, 2009, 30 armed swat deputies surround KGEZ 600 am, my station and the US Justice department seized and all of my assets, business and personal. They silenced the truth on the airways. Steve, Hawk and Romy were frequent guests. They also tried to assassinate me that day. We spoke the trust and did our homework and always we let the listener decide for themselves. They spent the next two years trying to put me in Federal prison. Cost over hundred thousand to defend. All of which had to be borrowed.

However I continued to broadcast via net and sat, iPods, etc. On Thursday Talk Stream Live, one of many re-broadcasters terminated the broadcast. On Friday, the parent network terminated the broadcast. One of the in-depth topics we covered last week was the Sandy Hook murders and false flag attack, who profited and coming gun control. We were terminated without notice. What Doug and Steve are telling you is true. First victim of many to come. And yes there is a list. My Love to All John Stokes

Dec 24, 2012
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP