Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOLY SHIT ANOTHER FREAKY DREAM ABOUT THIS PLANET
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message good morning GLP, first of all Merry Christmas!

Second I just woke up from one of the most terrifying dreams.. holy freaking shit..

I was with my family on our beach and my father looked up at the sky and said, "They were telling the truth". All of a sudden there were these huge pulsing flashes coming from the sky near the sun and this huge orange/reddish planet shows up like the size of Jupiter only it gets bigger and bigger and bigger. Clearly its going to smash into us. We are all saying our good byes my sister says, "Oh my god, oh no!" and the earth is literally turning it on itself, waves of debree is coming at us like a million tornados at once. My sister goes, "Dad! We can make this!" I started running but my other sister screams, "OMG a wave!" It was a monster tital wave and there was no avoiding it. We all got crushed and I died.

The scary thing about this dream is that when this was happening I was recalling my dream that I was just now dreaming!!! and was shocked that it had come true!

How scary is that?

Before this whole dream scene happened, there was little gravity on the earth and I could seemingly jump like I was on the moon or something. I was literally in the sky floating it was nuts.
Also before that part I looked into the night sky to see multicolored lights that were ET crafts, but for some reason one of them was a squid design.

Anyway I don't believe in this planet X stuff, but I thought I would share that with you guys.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP