Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NOTHING BUT GUN CONTROL NEWS ARTICLE/MEDIA BRAINWASHING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just like 9/11 was the excuse to make away with many of our civil rights, now they're using the newtown shooting to come up with some bullshit law that will in a sneaky way like patriot act will take away the 2nd amendment without taking it away if you know what i mean.

Im watching the news right now, and so far the 3 stories that have came on are the newtown SHOOTING, then al sharp ton doing christmas volunteer work and they mention how hes now on his way to something more serious:GUN CONTROL. then they play another story of 2 firefighter getting shot by some guy with the SAME GUN AS NEWTOWN SHOOTING. ASSAULT RIFLE. bsmeter2

GET READY FOLKS. THE PUBLIC IS ASLEEP, THE MAJORITY, BUT I DONT THINK THEYRE THAT ASLEEP. NRA AND MANY PATRIOTS/AWAKE PEOPLE PEOPLE WHO ARENT SHEEPS WILL KNOW THAT IS THE NEXT STEP. THEY KNOW THIS IS SPREADING LIKE A DISEASE, AND MANY ARE BECOMING MORE AWARE OF WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. THEY KNOW THAT MORE OCCUPY MOVEMENTS AND PROTESTS ARE ALMOST INEVITABLE AND THEY WNAT TO START TAKING PROPER PROCEDURES BEFORE THAT HAPPENS OR GETS OUT OF CONTROL OR MARTIAL LAW IS DECLARED. MOST OF THE PIECES ARE IN PLACE. I MEAN RIGHT NOW THE GOVT CAN DECLARE WAR ON ITS CITIZENS, LEGALY. ALL THATS MISSING IS TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY, SOME MORE BRAINWASHING AND SOON THE PUBLIC WILL BE THE ONES ASKING FOR THE GUNS TO BE TAKEN AWAY. propoganda

Just want to get a forum on people discussing this as i dont see one pinned and we need to get this and expose their plan. whats up with the hikes in gun shootings lately. i think like the rapper b.O.B and other labeled anti illuminati and conspiracy theorists and i myself am starting to suspect. GET THE AWARENESS UP OF WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. I HOPE THE NRA REALLY GOES IN ON THIS ONE. THIS COULD BE ANOTHER MAJOR LOSS TO THE MASSES LIKE 9/11 WAS TO SOME OF OUR FREEDOMS/RIGHTS!!!

resist resist resist

MERRY X-MAS BTW!!1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP