Users Online Now: 1,930 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 663,041
Pageviews Today: 870,793Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,480
07:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gov insider blows whistle on deliberate dollar crash and rise of 4th Reich
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most important news of the year if legitimate. Knowing what and who I know in DHS (I work closely with them) I can say unequivocally that this scenario seems very plausible.

A vetted source, whistleblower, from DHS has outlined their plan for weapons confiscation and dollar collapse to happen possibly by Spring. Considering all the other moves they are making, if you're even paying attention, it appears that this scenario is the most plausible out of all doom.

Genuine truth seekers knew the Mayan end date had no doom. Genuine truth seekers know that the ONLY REAL DOOM OUT THERE IS THE RAPIDLY ENCROACHING TYRANNICAL NWO POLICE STATE AND MEGA-NAZI STYLE TAKEOVER OF GOVERNMENT AND OUR FREEDOMS. It has always been this. All else is smoke and mirrors.

We know this quite simply because it is obviously happening right in front of our faces. Their plan is to crush the dollar, already in the works for a long time. Perhaps with the Fiscal Cliff bullshit. Once the sheeple start going crazy when their malls and unlimited supply of Big Macs dry up, the DHS will slowly start taking advantage of the mayhem. Cities first. Then the burbs. They're subsidizing local cops and have put in place foreign troops. They have lists of dissenters. Etc.

If you are leaving the cuntry, the dollar plunge will be your signal. If you intend to fight, you better have food to sustain you and your crew. Remember 4 days w/out fresh water and you be dead.

I am not posting this to frighten anyone. A collective effort on part of the American citizenry could easily crush any army on earth. The key however is to be ready and spread the word. It does not hurt to be ready. At the very least mentally ready. So spread the word.

This isn't high ball conspiracy. This coming event should be glaringly obvious to anyone with an IQ point who pays even minimal attention to current events. Good luck.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP