Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We are winning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone.

Ive been watching this forum for a few months now but this is my first post.

First off, im not really sure what will become out of this post as ive tried to write it several times already. Every time i end up deleting it in lack of good enough words to describe everything the way i want it.

Anyways, enough is enough, i know that i cant go further before i do this, so here goes;

Firstly i would like to say that ive been in this ''conspiracy'' buisness for about 5 years now. The first year was more of a convincing myself kinda year, but after that this has been a huge part of my life.

Also, i dont know anyone with the same views as myself in real life and ive not really had that much contact with other conspirators during this time either, ive mostly investigated on my own.

And here comes the part that is hard to explain;

My research is now finished,,,its over

I know i now have found the ultimate truth =) Im actually 10000% percent sure of this, and not a thing in the world could make me change my mind.

The last weeks has been totally amazing and my life has been turned totally upside down. Im not sure when it started, but its getting stronger and stronger every day. The only way i can desribe this, is that i feel like a million dollar. I have this warm feeling in my body and its like i cant feel any bad feelings anymore. Well i actually can, but the bad feeling now is a good feeling if that makes any sense. Like i said earlier, its very hard to explain. All i can say is that ive NEVER felt like this ever before, not even close. Im not even sure if i will get mad, angry, depressed etc in my life ever again.

Also its like i have a complete new way of thinking, but still not so different from what it was. Its like im bombarded with thoughts ive never thought about before, all the damn time. I find truths where i never saw truths before. I mean, ive thought ive been awake for years, ive been totally wrong. Its like ive found a small small piece of the puzzle which filled in the last remaining empty space.

Before i go even further, i just want to say that this is not as crazy as it may sound like. By crazy i mean that my state of mind now, is not so different from what it was,,,,its way different in one way, but in another its not. I just want to say this, so people dont think im here claiming to be the new jesus or something. Also i dont want to hype up the way im feeling now, people tend to ''fall in love with the idea'' and dream, and that way they will never find any real truth. That goes for almost everything =)

So how did this happen?

I understood that you HAVE to live in the moment, there is no other way. Only then will you EVER experience the true beauty of life.

Everyone can be happy, but only if the want to be happy. It is as simple as many has said before, just a damn fucking choice =) When you really understand that, the world around you will change, for sure!

Heres an example;

Your sitting on your computer, just surfing around. Your not having actually fun, but your not really bored either. Also your not happy, but your not sad either. You are just THERE! This is the most common state of mind to be in, you are in the middle of everything.

Just think about all the things you do through a day, how many things of them have you done in this state of mind? How often are we really in this neutral state of mind?

This was something i understood before all this started, i began to wake myself up from it. Everytime i fell into this ''transe'' i simply chose to wake up. Then often when i did this i focused on being happy, to have the best time possible right there and then.

As time went i got better and better on this, i started catching myself falling into this ''transe'' easier and easier, plus its amazing what happens when your just being positive =) Think about smiling for instance, notice the feelings you get inside? Did you smile? I bet you did =) Now think about having a damn good time, focus deeply on it, smile on purpose to trigger it, just tell your brain to do it, and i will assure you that you wil be happy.

Its very easy to fall away from this happyness into sleep mode again, but if you really give your heart to the cause, you will get better and better at it. Its like a snowball which rolls faster down the hill the bigger it gets. A little difficult in the beginning but then its get easier and easier.

Its been known for decades that people can be taught to hate but theres hardly any talk about teaching love. The society have made love awkard and something personal between couples and friends to some point. Hate on the other side you can do together with everyone. Hate is 10 times easilyer spread than love, for sure.

Also love is presented in these days society as something that has to happen between several persons, for example boyfriend vs girlfriend. They dont teach you that the biggest love you can ever experience is inside you, and towards yourself. But ofcourse, that would crash todays society so they dont want any talking about that.

Do research WITHIN YOU what joy, love and happiness really is, find your truth, and follow it.

If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.

Now before i finish off here, i would like to comment about my previous statement that my research is finished. I dont want anyone to get me wrong, because its not like i dont care about this cause anymore, because i really do, actually more now than ever. Its just like i said earlier, i see things in a new way.

We have by far enough evidence already, so why are we still searching for more? Lets say you had a suspiscion that some person was stealing from you. You started to investigate this, and early on you found crystall clear proof that he was the thief. Now would you keep on investigating this guy for years and years hording evidence and still let him steal from you? Possibly live your whole life not confronting him? Wouldnt you take action earlier? So why not now?

The day people wake up and realise that as of now this is just some hobby they have, with a lot of feelings and fear involved the world will know peace. You can all say that you are giving your best to help the cause, but deeply inside you, you know that is a lie. There is so much ''limitations'' out there as of now because of fear. People are afraid to put their real faces on youtube videos, they use speech engines because their afraid of using their own voice and the list goes on and on. How can you be awake when fear is controlling you on something that matter so much to you?

Fear and limitations has and always will walk hand in hand. Where theres fear theres always limitations. Now be honest with yourself, how often are you afraid, and what do you fear? What limitations do you have because of this? Just to mention it, im talking about life in general here. How often do you stop up in life to think about things like this? Do you ever?

Fear is the biggest enemy we have, not some new world order. If there wasnt any fear, we wouldnt have the problems we have, end of discussion.

People say its hard to convince people they know about the truth, well thats again because of fear and limitations. Your afraid of getting rejected, your afraid what they might say, what they will think of you, what they will tell others. Therefore you do only a half hearted job, and when we then consider that most people give up after so and so many rejections we are now in a loose loose situation. I can assure you, that if you REALLY want to convince someone you can do it, but ofcourse you know that already =)

Anyways,,,im not really sure what more to write, all i know is that EVERYTHING will be fine as long as people start introducing love to their lives and remove fear completly we will finally be free.

Its just a choice =)

Much LOVE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP