Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What did you GIVE for Christmas?! POST HERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I replied to the "what did you get for christmas" thread, but then later wish I hadnt. It seems ...just wrong.....

Christmas is about giving, more than receiving, so we should think about that aspect also.

Let's hear about what YOU gave, it doesnt have to be materialistic either....

I know there are plenty of genuine souls on here.

It may be awkward to answer this question as well, many givers do not like tooting their own horn....but that is not why I am asking, it just genuinely makes the heart feel good to hear such charitable stories!!!!

So.....

What did you give?

EDIT:

I wanted to share this article with the kind folks who are reading this thread. It seems #26acts has taken storm, and I am going to be the next to participate. It all started with a tweet, what if we did 26 kind things, as a way to make up for the evil done in sandy hook? [link to www.facebook.com]

Its a great idea!

One of many newsstories [link to philadelphia.cbslocal.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP