Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I really need some guidance
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My life has been turned upside down right here at christmas. I am 35 and have 67 credits toward a degree in biotechnology. So I am not uneducated or ignorant. I do not see things like most people do. This has actually been a hinderence in my life. I will not step on others to get ahead nor will I lie or cheat someone. I am a honest person who truly is good hearted. I will say that I have been used many times because I really did not think people were that way I never hold hidden agendas nor any ill intent. I have learned to not always speak truth as some really do not want the truth so i stay silent a lot. I am now jobless and have lost my family due to my inability to step on others lie to others or cheat others. I am highly intelligiant I was actually offered to go to a science and math college in raleigh when i was in second grade.

If they are any real phsycics or remote viewers or whatever you wish to call them. What should I do. Will I find employment Will I ever belong in a group of friends. Will I be able to maintain my integrity and move up the ladder as I know I should.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP