Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,107,143
Pageviews Today: 1,938,046Threads Today: 752Posts Today: 14,899
09:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AntiGun Folks: Here is a frightening scenario!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's a crowded theater, the latest bullshit Hollywood tripe draws parents and kids to watch a talking fish tell us why we are evil for eating Tuna.

A sociopath, political and social type unimportant, enters the theater with a fake diaper bag. Inside six homemade pipe bombs packed with ball bearings and a chemical (that I will NOT mention because I don't want to give some fucking half-wit ideas,). Said chemical is easily obtained and burns hotter than a TIG welder.

This nut also has a container of two common household chemicals that produce a lethal gas! This nut lights the bombs and vaporize the fucking cocktail.

The common household agents burn the lungs of dozens, the bombs and shrapnel kill dozens. In a panic, the other theaters close, but the asshole has something else in store.

Just as the theaters clear, said asshole, armed with a simple to build radio controller detonates homemade explosives packed in said nuts truck!

BOOOOM! Fifty more are killed in the parking lot.

Said asshole's house is searched, they own NO GUNS, not even a pellet rifle.

Yes, the Connecticut tragedy is horrible, but banning guns will just make the wackados look elsewhere.

By the way, Once upon a time it was my job to think up these horrific scenarios so our EMS department would know how to respond.

I was not popular because I never kissed ass and told 'em "all we need is more cameras, cops, and gun laws."

What we need is love, friendship, and a since of what it means to be true Americans, part of something bigger than us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP