Users Online Now: 1,741 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 509,162
Pageviews Today: 827,810Threads Today: 235Posts Today: 4,408
08:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Someone tell me how they could have pulled off Sandy Hook Massacre as a hoax, please.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm half there. I was grieving all week like the rest of the country, and then, Thursday morning I bought People magazine, with all the children on the cover. I NEVER buy that shit, but I wanted to have it. I was THAT distraught. I'm the mother of a kindergartener. This shooting devastated me. So, I'm looking through "People", reading the big article on the shooting, and suddenly, my blood runs cold.

I knew. Withing minutes. That what I was looking at might, in fact, be total bullshit.

It was the last photo taken of one of the kids, the morning before the shooting, when he wrote "I love you Mom" in the frost on his mother's car, and she took a picture. It was this same mother's well written, completely coherent, waaaay too scripted essay, about this same child. So much of this article seemed... false. Put together by writers for the Hallmark channel.... I can't explain it, but I threw the magazine across the room after ten minutes and said, "What the fuck?"

There is something wrong here. Even I, grieving and going to candlelight vigils in my town all week, saw it.

So, please tell me, if this is a fraud, or a partial fraud, how did they pull it off? If some of these people are actors, and they never had children at this school, wouldn't someone have come forward by now, saying so? There are office workers at elementary schools. People who would KNOW, right off the bat, that these child victims didn't exist. or some of the child victims, if only a few are pure fiction, like Robbie Parker and his daughter.

How in the world could this be pulled off? If it even was? And if it is all true, why the fuck am I so freaked out all of a sudden by what I am reading and seeing on CNN? It seems... fake. Really, really fake. Scripted. Over the top, cheesy, with the mothers never crying, looking SO well rested, smiling, only three days after their BABIES are murdered. One of the moms on a CNN interview literally made me walk out of the room, she was so composed and strange...

Am I out of my head? I'm a mother, and there is NO way I would be able to give a coherent interview two of three days after losing my child. I wouldn't be laughing, smiling, remembering fondly, and I wouldn't look like model material, I can tell you that for sure. Is something really, really wrong here?

Please tell me what the hell is going on, because I'm at a loss. I hate to think I've been hoodwinked, and I cant imagine how a hoax of this magnitude could be arranged.

Thanks. I feel like an ass for bawling off and on all week. And I don't know why I'm feeling this way at all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP