Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Planet near sun today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi all, don't post here a lot. Today I was driving and noticed a planet in the sky next to the sun. I showed my wife as we drove by and said it was odd. I continued driving thinking maybe the moon was going to eclipse the sun.... That's when the shit got freaky. I continue driving for a few minutes and eventually turn right and drive for about 30 seconds when I look up and see the moon in the middle of the sky ( like a usual winter sky in the outskirts of Albany NY). I saw it and said how is that the moon next to the sun if the moon is right there?? My wife always freaked about the 21st and niburu, asking me if I thought it was true or not... It was beyond bizarre and by the time I got to where I was going the sun had started to set. I shit you not look at the sun tommarrow it was a planet bigger than the moon only a few inches from the sun. Maybe that is why nasa blocked that 14 hours of footage. I'm not a shill or conspiracy yard but it kinda really freaked me out, my wife won't even talk about it if I asked her, but she does acknowledge that she saw a planet that looks just like the moon. Anyone checked the soho site lately??? Let me know your thoughts GLP!!
hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP