Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,112,241
Pageviews Today: 2,934,620Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 13,908
10:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Total recall of the Earth and its peoples; Matias De Stefano (video) - I think you will like this folks.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey All,
I almost don't know what to say about this video. I guess I'll start with Holy Smokes and WOW.

I generally consider myself rather open minded, reasonably studied, or... something, but there were parts of this that truly go there and actually left me with an open jaw at least once when they actually gave the information that was inferred! fuckin-a, I like that.

Matias De Stefano is 22, from Argentina, and appears to retain total recall. So far, I believe it. Awesome!

There is no way a person of his age and with his demeanor should know all this, unless...

Yes he could be an esoteric buff, and be very, very well read, but 'the WAY' he explains each topic, clearly demonstrates he has an even vaster knowledge base (that's sort of a big deal IMO). In addition the scope of this information revealed many new areas of information. See what you think.

I cannot say enough good stuff about this. Thus this is a poorly written introduction that I would love to have been more eloquent. Apologies about that.

This is the whole version with the higher quality English subtitles. It's a bit over an hour long, and is absolutely worth it in this time of always having 30 1-3 hour long video's that are suggested viewing.

-Cheers!

[edited for gwammer.]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP