Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Channeling
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Once during a channeling an old Indian came through and described pockets of egg-like caves all over the earth, or inside her, just waiting to rupture with new life.

He said his heart was troubled the same as mine, because of all the developing happening within our town...the excavation of so much land.

I had been battling a developer over this, and it had gotten the best of me. I had been depressed and sad. He said that the pockets within the earth would repair her as they ruptured.

I know there will be those who will make fun of me, but I am saying this, as I knew from this communication that mankind might not make it, but MOther Earth will. She has a built in survival system of strength and rejuvenation.

Mankind has finally exhausted all his chances of survival. We have torn apart the land with developing and the laying of cities...we are greedy and aloof...cruel and unsympathetic, even of our own kind.

I know some will understand, as I do.:lkj:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP