Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help- I'm Bipolar
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All my life I have had ups and downs. I used mj to deal with it. My spouse is totally against it and says I should stop. I have grown up with it in my life. Now I have been seeing a psychologist, one that say nothing is wrong with me and another who diagnosed my with Bipolar (cyclothymia, bipolar disorder). Now I'm on klonopin & Depakote (divalproex sodium) affects chemicals in the body that may be involved in causing seizures. I just did the MJ cause it relaxed me. Now I take this stuff and it knocks me out. What long term side effects will I suffer after 20 years of doing these medically prescribed meds verses doing the MJ? I guess the MJ isn't help my condition, so I guess I will follow the doc's orders and see how I react. Any suggestions?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP