Users Online Now: 1,664 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 6,988
Pageviews Today: 14,435Threads Today: 9Posts Today: 129
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject %Retroactively and Proactively Set evil negative influence and power to down syndrome status%
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's time to cut to the chase and become soldiers for Good. All of us together.

If you would like to help hunt the beast, then here go to these links and just skip straight to my responses. This is how the Beast works often on the internet and everyday life etc.. Using people to speak in spaghetti speech that has underlying subliminal messages to promote fear etc..
Please feel free to join the fight anytime..this is not RP, it is very real.

Thread: PLEASE WAKE UP, THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD

Thread: Greed

Thread: Tired of Doing the Right Thing

Here's a great example where the Beast even admits to what it does.
It is like a soul tap to feed off of fear.

You haters are idiots. I just put in (anger) at life, into here and from (anger) comes (FEAR) into this thread and am that (FEAR) put into ya'll..

I stricken (fear) in ya'll. It obviously pays to be a person just out for themselves and (hurt) whoever they want, to get ahead in life and that (SCARED) people in here! It is what it is. Somebody prove me wrong.
bbl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2179644

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

In a nutshell it is a disease of the microbes, a hydra if you will that takes over all stealthy like over time, sometimes it strikes really quickly though. It can be induced into someone as well..like injecting someone with AIDS..if we look further into the MKULTRA and biological agent experiments then we can glean quite a bit about the nature of this problem. Also the outlawing of cannabis which fights it, and the introduction of fluoride which promotes it(The same man Andrew Mellon involved in both).

The mental faculties of the target become locked into a strict jail cell. I will go into detail as I can, I've written quite a lot on this subject in other threads and have to put it together into this one.

It's not easy at face value to make the judgement of whether or not the person is aware of what they are doing without knowing them more personally. I made the mistake at first of assuming the person was always doing it with full awareness(mainly because the first types I encountered were doing it on purpose), until I started to see the garbled and confused responses some would give back when challenged. They are metaphorically under a really wicked spell..very limited free will. I have done several tests on this in real life using boolean style questions with people I know etc.

Those who perform in this manner with complete understanding can basically be labeled under your typical idea of a Satanist. Crossing over to that realm usually involves much more serious crimes..like premeditated murder. Those who knowingly kill or become predators of the innocent..they are fully aware of what they do and the realm of anti-matter they inhabit. I did fight these types extensively before I came to these boards. They are a different fight though..here we are discussing the Hydra..the satanists were mere snakes.

Satanist sends me message about word magic when I was in the middle of exposing it on another board..hard to read: but look at the color scheme example.

[link to imageshack.us]

Readable version:
[link to imageshack.us]

I have several years experiences as a computer programmer so I was able to extrapolate the methods of error checking and patterning learned from that realm to the realm of human behavior. Watch this video if you want to understand more about what is really going on underneath the surface of the cosmos.

I will continue to add to the examples as I continue to go after the Beast..
either alone or with your help.
GoD help us all.

Troll and Beast inspired responses will either be picked apart or just deleted to keep things on point.
This isn't a thread to convince anyone of this reality, it is the reality. Time to deal with it.

PwN
1=21
$O7

AT==1

%Execute Subject Set%
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP