Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,113,965
Pageviews Today: 1,860,112Threads Today: 765Posts Today: 13,374
06:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are some of us meant to be single for the rest of our lives or atleast during are prime?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And if so what is the reason? I'm 26, a little above average looks, average build, work a decent average Joe job and get 2 nights off a week, addiction free, have my own home/car, have respect, funny and am overall a "normal" person that most like being around yet I can't seem to find a woman to settle down with. In fact I've only been on just a few dates in the past 5 years!! I don't go out to the bar much because it's not really my scene although I do drink. The only time I really leave the house is to go grocery shopping, pay bills, occasionally the mall. But thats ok because your not suppose to go out searching for love right??

Is it fate for some us to remain single for life? If so why? what is the purpose? Aren't we designed for companionship with our soulmate? It can be really depressing watching others share companionship and be in a relationship while your still pretty much "going through life".

Maybe I need to get out more? If so where do I go? Just seems like meeting people should be more natural and not forced IMHO.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP