Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To the Men in this world... Please forgive us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

:stallionlight:

I am only one woman but this needs to be said.
We have a great division between the genders in this world that needs to be healed.
We have turned our faith and desires in the wrong direction and used men for our own means.
Dear Brothers of the World...

I am Sorry that we have used you for a meal ticket.
I am Sorry that we have cheated on you and around you in whatever the case may be.
I am Sorry that we have lost faith in men to be our other half to make a complete whole.
I am sorry by our own doings we have corrupted men for means of sex.
I am sorry that we have manipulated you for our own selfish purposes.
I am sorry by means of things we say and do that we have injured your manhood and masculinity.
I am sorry for the lies women have told men to obscure our intentions.
I am sorry that when you are trying your hardest that we only see the weak part and not the strong.
I am sorry that we have set in motion your destruction of soul and body by our words.
I am sorry that in your hours of need instead of standing by you in your trials that we walk away and break your spirit.
I am sorry that we have lost faith in the divine relationship between man and woman.

In injuring and insulting you we have done the same to ourselves.
There is much more I could add to this but will leave it simple for now.
I hope that you can feel my heart in this and I humbly ask your forgiveness from the depths of my soul for abusing the gift that God has given us.

I ask the Father and Mother in heaven to hear our plea's and to grant forgiveness and healing from on High to restore the breach between men and women.I ask for Divine Love to be restored on earth and the hearts of the children be returned to the truth of the Kingdom of Heaven within us.

Please Forgive Me... I forgive You hf

Please , Please , Please do not let un~ forgiveness stand in the way of you being able to regain your relationship with Heaven and the Healing of your soul.

Seeking to Heal the Breach

:innocence:

Please , Heaven forgive us because we have become in our doings what we once despised. Please pour out Your loving Mercy and Grace Upon us so that we may Heal
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP