Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Incredible Lucid Dreams since 12/21/2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone else noticed an increase in the amount of lucid dreams they're having?

I have been experiencing lucid dreams every night since the 21st of December. They are increasing in duration and vividness as well. Last night I had the most profound dream of my life. I'm going to detail them as a way of helping myself organize my thoughts as well as share insights gained with anyone interested in the subject.

I should make a note that I never use a journal to record my dreams. However, last night my experience was so utterly moving I had to get out of bed, rush to find a pen and pad, and frantically write down all the details. I am very glad I did because the notes I took have kept the images and sounds fresh in my memory.

Those of you who are familiar with lucid dreaming know the phenomenon is often associated with sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis can be very terrifying for those who are unfamiliar with the experience and is often associated with events such as supposed alien abductions, ghost sightings, demonic attacks, and so on. Essentially the individual is commonly surrounded by darkness and is held down under a crushing weight. There may be a great deal of static or whooshing noises including voices which can at times be threatening. All in all it makes for a difficult and frightfully memorable moment.

Now, I can finally explain the dream I had that was so meaningful to me:

My lucid dream had transitioned into the black void of sleep paralysis. It is darkness blacker than black. However, instead of being a victim to it, I was it's master. In this moment I was not 'I' in the sense of my waking self. I was pure-will and consciousness with all ego removed. I was the true-self.

The familiar crushing weight was instead a heavy wind that I walked against. The void tried to suck me in, sinking me in the murky dark, however my intent was sharp and I willed solid ground on which to tread forward. I was pure intent trying to push myself through the boundaries of consciousness to the other side. I am convinced the lucid dream is a gateway.

While pushing forward the following words speak from the heart of my soul:

"I am no longer frightened by the gatekeepers I have created to make myself afraid of reaching this point. I am traveling in my own mind and I am the imagination of myself! I am moving forward with intent, willpower, and absolute control."

I kept moving on through the dark maelstrom. There was no fear. I was literally the mind of God traversing nothingness, not in the sense of the vacuum of space, but absolute unrelated dimension. (If that makes any sense at all.)

To this consciousness, all is a dream. I could understand clearly that I was asleep. However, I knew for absolute certain that the same is true in waking life. I knew my goal was an experience beyond the consciousness I have known. I would never see anyone I knew in life again but it was of absolutely no consequence. The entire 'real world' was but fragments of memory created by my imagination. I was going to be born anew to an unimaginable existence. I was less than an inch away, but space wasn't important in this void, I knew I was right on the limit. At the turning point of never going back to what I was before.

And then I woke up. My body was tingling and I felt like I had electricity coursing through every single nerve. Additionally, I was overwhelmed with a feeling that a massive boundary had been broken through.

I am still shaken by last night. I have never in my life experienced such a crisp and clear moment of consciousness. Who I am as a person was not relevant whatsoever. I just was. All was truth and there was now deception in this 'place'. I literally knew I was the mind of God attempting to do something amazing. Furthermore, I cannot help but carry over the notion of existing within the thought-process of God into my waking reality. Could this all be just a giant dream and we are all pretending to be individuals? For most of you out there that may sound absurd. To me, at this moment, that premise is an absolute certainty.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP