Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unemployed since 08
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello All, I have been a Law Enforcement Officer since graduating from the Academy in 99. I finished the academy second in my class. In 2008 our entire dept, was disbanded due to budget cuts (actually mis-appropriation of funds) or course they lied! I have always wanted to help other people, Why? Because i grew up in a broken home, 5 brothers and lots and lots of trouble. I was told many times by someone who was just arrested for beating the crap out his of wife, you don't know whats its like to be sitting here in the back of this car. I would turn and say you know how many times I have been sitting where you are?

I have said this because when a person decides to change his or her life, things begin too change also. There are so many things WRONG WITH COPS TODAY! I have had people i worked with that i would not trust, period, there are however, those that follow the constitution and DO CARE! I have seen the Good guys get bumped out time, and time again, this comes from the top. They (administration) are only worried about THEIR pay and position!

Please understand this, I have not been able to secure work since 2008, nothing (blackballed. I am a Christian Man who believes God is still in control. January of 2011 my wife was let go from her position On her 7th anniversary. We have both been looking hard for work. Please prepare your hearts, and minds. What is happening in this country is designed. I wish those that eyes to see and ears too hear do so. We are facing foreclosure on our home. God can change this as long as we do our part. There are no jobs, yet. None of us are perfect but you can know who that perfect being is! Best of 2013 to all! Phil 4:13
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP