Users Online Now: 1,963 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,105
Pageviews Today: 1,148,826Threads Today: 312Posts Today: 4,998
09:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I will say this only once and it will be covered up and trolled quickly so....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WhatI AM about to say I AM in no way saying this is the only truth or that it is . It will be up to you to decide for yourself.

I have spent much of my life looking through and studying religous text and prophecies and also just spiritual practices and this is my conclusion.

What most see as just energy I see as consciousness. I will not use the term GOD as it has attachments to it that I dont want to be attached as I tell this story. I will use the term Prime Creator and what I mean is the one consciousness from which we all have risen from. If you close your eyes and move not a muscle and just observe what is happening within your being you will see that is what its like for prime creator alone but aware of its existence.

I believe that prime creator wanted to have a partner so to say a family that would seem outside itself and travel with through the many creations that have risen from its own thoughts and desires. Now how can all that is become two that is where we will go to now. First you would have to create a space seemingly outside of self. This was done by taking Half the consciousness and withdrawing what I will refer to as light which is really information into itself and tightly binding it. This withdrawing of light we see as the big bang now we all know it was neitheir big nor loud I call it an implosion not explosion. This is what we interpret as dark.

This caused a war within so to speak Prime creator itself the first and original split into Light and darkness. This was just in consciousness and the light portion could not see its connection to the dark portion and vise versa. This split as it trickled down into what would be our material existence is shown in everything. Like when a cell starts dividing to create a baby it splits and continues as the splits occur the information becomes specific for specific functions like muscles tissue brain cells and everything that makes us up. The cells have access to the same information as the original cell the only difference is what it expresses and what it turns off so to speak. Now forms arose some being of the light and some being of the dark but all being prime creator. So the space was created that seemed to be outside itself.

Since both understood on some level their connection to prime creator. Eatch felt its own right to rule and since they could not see the other as being connected to prime creator they sought to control the other and if control could not be obtained its destruction. Thus the wars in heaven started. The wars is something that all religions agree upon in my studies its there. Now since the light and dark seem to come from different worlds so to speak different universes. I guess more appropriatly different dimensions. The wars raged on within which reflected here in our reality. So a thought occured to both factions that we may be destroyed. this is where the human being comes into play. this world was created to house information from both factions which is why its in what we term free will zone. Both the light and dark can add to the information here which we call DNA a library of information.

This was prime creators intention. So now there is a being that is able to house many different frequencies from the lowest per say to the highest or you can say from the darkest to the most light. Why is it well now the original split which occured within consciousness can now be housed within a form. Male female ying/yang. The intentions has been complete the desire so to speak of prime creator has been accomplished. The seven great cycles was known by prime creator it would take. And on the seventh day he/she rested. we are moving into the seventh golden age or the seventh great cycle of this universe. What does this herald well It means that two great awarnesses will be awakening to the full ness of being prime creator the Ying/yang and the rest of prime creator which is eatch and every one of us will become aware to the degree that prime creator wanted to in the journey you are. A connectivness will arise no more will the light see the "dark" as something seperate and vise versa. The true holy marriage is now in place to be done This marriage is the union between the light and dark portions of Prime creator own consciousness. And all will not go back to one the instance it awakes but will be within the human being. A form which can house many different frequencies thus allowing entrance into the many different dimensions of creation. As seperate but one. In two forms but one awareness. A family for awarness itself. This is why the wars are stoping and this is what is occuring and no date can be given for now its a surprise even unto itself. It will not occur until this awareness is within both factions.

we all are but an experience a journey of that which is that which I call prime creator. Energy consciousness whatever you wish to deem it. Everything else was just so this could occur. You act on no thought of your own every thought or intention and I dont care what form you have was just a thought and intention of prime craetor. May your journey be blessed and may you see your connectivness to all life even that which we call dark which is not dark at all just light withdrawn in itself and tightly bound. I semd all my love which is only prime creators love for itself. Love becomes hate when information is bound. May all your journeys fullfill you with the upmost extacy and joy. This is just a thought. just an idea how you take it is up to you. be well and be in peace NOW and forever more as all eneters into the rest of itself.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP