Users Online Now: 1,401 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 454,422
Pageviews Today: 594,721Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 2,522
05:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2012 MEMORIES: List Your FAVOURITE Threads of The Year!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WAS 2012 THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR DOOM EVENTS?...

SPACE DOOM: We ALL had a blast this year, folks! The FUN startd early, too, with the whole commet 'Elenin' doom, that drew-in THOUSANDS of us, for a start. Also, it is now ABSOLUTELY UN-DENIABLE, that a staggering ammount of UFO sightings—and CRASHES!, were seen by a LARGER number of people, this year...remember THAT "Giants" thread that was posted in early January too???...a CERTAIN "Lieutenant Colonel S.C."...?

STAGED SHOOTINGS: And how about all the 'Batman'-connected MK-Ultra psy-ops threads we had on our forum, too?...I personally thank each and every one of you who contribited with any implicating information that showed how the NWO is now using all these: "Staged, Gun Killing-Sprees", to bring about legislation to ban Americans from being able to defend themselves against tyranny—tyranny which the same NWO people who STAGE all these shootings, want to put FREEDOM-LOVING AMERICANS under!

Well, I could go on, threads were pretty impressive this year—in terms of "DOOM", and I believe GLP's very-own 'DoorBert' set an all-time record only a few weeks-ago, with a post that went TOTALLY viral, getting a mind-blowing:1,400,000 HITS in under just one week!!!

HAVE A THINK. WHAT WERE YOU FAVOURITE THREADS OF THIS YEAR: 2012

Finally, a BIG thankyou to all the great patriots who grace this forum with not only "Life-Saving" information, but also with your pricelsess "NATION SAVING" information, too!!! I'm NOT affraid to say that a FREE, "2nd-AMMENDMENT America", not only ensures the liberty of her good people, but also the liberty of the world: I have ALWAYS said that "a free America, also means a free world—for those who WANT it"...May the God of ALL creation bless you and protect you ALL!!!!!!!

SO...LIST YOUR FAVES HERE:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP