Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject hypnogogic message anyone?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok well, before i begin ill give a little back story on my experiences with them.
i have always had experiences of sleep paralysis and a sense of floating and dropping since I was a kid, they stopped for the most part till my teen years and would come around at least three times a month. Since then, i have have learned to control the hallucinations, to and extent, and im not that afraid of them, but sometimes im takin aback by them.
SO to the message. today around 2-3 in the morning i got home from a christmas trip and when i got back i slept in the car n the drive way, then started to go into a hypnogogic trance, but nothing really occurred. At 2-3 in the morning i woke up and fell back asleep to a hypnogogic hallucination, it seems your kinda have to "jump" brainwaves to get to the upper levels. FYI: it cant be mistaken that you are conscious and can open your eyes but you cant move. My left ear started "tuning in" and i heard a womans voice talk about things that i cant really remember, i tried to come back with as much information as i could. She gave kind of a short overview of the psychology of man and its history or something like that The main thing i can remember is her saying how we are making ourselves ill and that we must give our respects (or praise) to the One True Mother. ( i thought she was gonna say god but naw she said that) A womans name was also mentioned for some reason it started with an S something like Sabella or sabulla or something completely off but it felt like something ancient it was as if it had to do with the tree of life or something idk. your thoughts on hypnogogic hallucinations?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP