Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 776,446
Pageviews Today: 1,037,779Threads Today: 277Posts Today: 4,266
08:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You have to ask yourself... Why is it that there is ONLY a selective response to the Petition process?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings all! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I was checking the status of any responses from the various petitions that have been signed, posted and placed at the the Whit House "We the People" site: [link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

I found it odd that the deadlines have come and gone for NUMEROUS petitions regarding vote recounts and Secession and there is STILL NO REPLY. Yet within the weeks that followed the initiation of the petitions for and against our Constitutional rights, namely the Second Amendment, The president himself has made his reply through Video [link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

Direct embed:

This administration appears to be trying to sweep these (Recounts and Public outcry of dissatisfaction) and other issues such as the Benghazi incident under the rug in hopes that we will forget.

I know that actual secession would further bifurcate and weaken this Nation, our UNION. But I saw those petitions more as a catalyst for conversation about the TRUE public opinion. Yet it appears to have fallen on deaf ears....

Well, I for one will not forget. These issues need to brought back into the spotlight. I have been waiting to read the "official" responses to these petitions. I want to see the wordsmithing that goes into it. I want to see how they try to white-wash it.

What do YOU think? Should we just let it slide? Like some screaming child who's thrown a tantrum and now it's okay?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP