Users Online Now: 1,519 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 98,233
Pageviews Today: 177,089Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 1,203
02:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Hobbit film from an Anti-Semitic perspective.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So does The Hobbit by Peter Jackson contain Anti-Semitic undertones? Lets inspect this more closely.

(May contain spoilers)

First of all we are introduced in the story with a kingdom of a very hard working, highly proficient and productive race of Dwarves (The Kingdoms of White Europe). This kingdom is however sacked and invaded by a Dragon which is enamored with gold (The Serpent race of the Edomite/Khazarian Jews, called serpents by Jesus himself). This dragon takes over the kingdom of the Dwarves and exiles them from their own land (This represents white Europe and its colonies losing power over their own lands as it's happening today).

The dwarves are the left to wandering among the wilderness where we are told that monstrous races of Orcs and Trolls are every time more often descending to ravage causing danger to the Dwarves (this represents the increase of mass immigration from uncivilized races).

We are then told that a white magician (Representing the White racial spirit of struggle) picks a small Hobbit to be the one in charge of helping the Dwarves to regain their kingdom (The hobbit here represents the white individual, apparently powerless but charged with the heaviest task of saving civilization). Even later on Gandalf says specifically that the most important deeds are often the smaller ones done by the average person, which added one upon the other create all goodness on earth (this represents the social dynamics of the ideal white society, where it's the deeds of decency and mutual respect in everyday life that piled upon each other create its harmonious, desirable existence).

In one scene we see that the powers that be(representing the secret societies of the world), Consisting of Saruman, Gandalf, Elrond and Galadriel, sit down to discuss the fate of the dwarves. We also see that Saruman vehemently pronounces himself against Gandalf's plan to help the Dwarves regain their kingdom. Saruman here represents the power of the secret societies(Illuminists) in determining what goes on and how they are against White European hegemony in the world. It's possible that Saruman could represent the Rothschild family.

I thought this while I was taking a shower and honestly I may be grasping at straws. Besides I am not a Tolkien geek so I may not be considering all the possibilities. If someone has something to add please do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP