Users Online Now: 2,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,105,695
Pageviews Today: 1,539,768Threads Today: 415Posts Today: 7,543
12:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please pray for my children. We are dirt poor.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Maggie. My two sons are Nolan and Eli. I work about thirty hours per week as a waitress. We live in a small town called North English, IA. The father of my children left a year ago. I try so very hard to raise my kids the best way possible. I have always wanted them to have a better life than I did. I try so hard but I can never give them as much as they deserve. I spent my last 140 dollars on christmas and food so that they can experience atleast a little joy like all the other kids. The bills are stacked up and I am broke now. I get said every two weeks and its a horrible time trying to stretch it around properly. What other mother out there has to use cloth diapers due to money issues? I am posting this from a twenty dollar prepaid phone from the dollar store so I can not log into an account using this old phone. I have no computer, no car, no cable tv, no talking time on phone, no luxury here. But I have two beautiful boys. Thats one awesome gift. I could really use prayers. If you can send prayers our way for a little financial luck, I would be so appreciative. Thank you for reading and God bless you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP