Users Online Now: 2,199 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 652,507
Pageviews Today: 1,137,814Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,007
01:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NO YOU CANNOT EAT EVERY TYPE OF FLESH GUIDE TO HELP CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND THIS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a guide to show the misconceptions of the dietary teachings and how it should be approached in teaching some christian brothers and sisters.It is also an education on healthy eating once you start following the right way.Many times I approach family friends about these issues I get the same response,then they wonder why they are sick or unhealthy

M,JJK,J

FROM HERE THEY WILL DEFINITLEY BE DEFENSIVE AND TAKE YOU TO THIS SCRIPTURE.PLAY ALONG WITH THEM AND FOLLOW WITHOUT INTERUPTINGaT THIS POINT THEY WILL SEEM VERY CONFIDENT,BUT LISTEN.

ACTS CHAPTER 10
9In the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

l.hgy

NOW THAT THEY MADE THEIR POINT YOU MAKE YOUR POINT NOW BY TAKING THEM FURTHER INTO THE CHAPTER AND DON'T LET THEM INTERRUPT YOU WHILE YOU POINT OUT THE REASON FOR PETER'S VISION.YOU TAKE THEM TO VERSE 25-29

ACTS CHAPTER 10

17Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate

25And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.

26But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

29Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

NOW AFTER READING TO THEM YOU EXPLAIN THAT PETERS VISION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EATING FLESH BUT BECAUSE LONG AGO IT WAS NOT RIGHT THAT A HEBREW SIT WITH A GENTILE THEY WERE CONSIDERED UNCLEN.bUT THE FATHER FOUND CORNELIUS TO BE A JUST MAN.PETER UNDERSTOOD THE VISION THERE AND THEN AS WE CAN SEE.

faces21

HMMmmmmnn THEY ARE THINKING; "WELL HE GOT ME"! SO THEY TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER ONE MATTHEW 15 11

MATT CHAPTER 15:11

.11Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

NOW HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THIS? HE THINK HE GOT YOU ON THIS! WELL AGAIN YOU TAKE HIM TO MARK THE 7 CHAPTER TO LET MESSIAH EXPLAIN IT SIMPLE AND NICE..THIS ACCUSATION CAME BECAUSE THE DISCIPLES DID NOT WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING SO THE LAW MAKERS WERE ALL OVER MESSIAH ABOUT IT

MARK CHAPTER 7

3For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

18And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

fvdww

RIGHT ABOUT HERE THEY ARE GETTING A LITTLE ANGRY WITH YOU SO THEY TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER PLACE WHERE THEY THINK NOW "I GOT HIM NOW" YES THEY TAKE YOU TO 1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 1-4.YOU ARE STARTING TO QUIVER HER BECAUSE THIS IS A GOOD ONE.HERE THEY LAY IT THICK ON YOU AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 1-4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

WELL YOUR ANSWER IS GOING TO MAKE THEM MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING THEM DOWN TO VERSE 5 WHICH STATES

1ST TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 1-4
5For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

THEY WILL ASK WHAT YOU MEAN. YOU EXPLAIN THAT THE CREATURE HAVE TO BE SANCTIFIED AS CLEAN BY THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYER.

xcvx

NOW IT IS YOUR SHOW BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVING THE PRECEPTS OF THIS .WHERE IN THE BIBLE ARE THE MEATS FOR THE BODY SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD? THE BOOK OF LEVITICUS CHAPTER 11.THERE YOU WILL SEE ALL THE MEATS THAT ARE CLEAN FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 11

1And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.

3Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is cloven-footed, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.

4Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

5And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

6And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

7And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

8Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

9These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:

11They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcasses in abomination.

12Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

13And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

14And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;

15Every raven after his kind;
READ THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE

yjghf

AT THIS POINT THEY ARE GOING TO SAY WELL WE NOT UNDER MOSES LAW ANY MORE , YOU KNOW THE USUAL? WELL YOU TAKE THEM BACK TO MATT 5:17-26

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

IF YOU SENSE A SPIRIT OF REBELLION FROM THERE ON, KNOCK THE DUST OF YOUR FEET AND DON'T WISH THEM GOD SPEED
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP