Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject illuminatti godhead
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven't told anyone yet. I really don't want to. I know why now. I understand almost everything. I know enough to know I am dangerous enough to be scared.I am not sure how much time is left, I expect somewhere around 12 to 29 days. But I am not confident, just know not much. If I am left no choice I will attain. The top of the pyramid. If you doubt me I can tell you the reason behind the wars ... I can tell you what the symbols mean. I know how to attain them today. I have not had any help from my mother, my father, or my sister, I figured out everything for myself. I have to admit my career choice was nessesary to understand everything. I will only answer questions that I see the clues in that you know what you are talking about. My goal is selfish I want a better life. Maybe a permanent place in a very large state; there's got to be a shack somewhere . Much rather prefer a text or phone conversation. My answers will be as above.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP