Users Online Now: 1,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,904
Pageviews Today: 178,027Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 1,532
03:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do You Constantly Feel Like Shit?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message During the last year it seems my health has declined. I've worked harder this year than I have in a few years... Exercised a LOT.

But I used to feel fucking awesome all the time...

I'm 27 and up until this year I felt great... now every fucking thing in me hurts... and I'm not a pussy.. I cant take a lot of pain. But I feel like i've been beat with a train... not ran over by it... but beat up and down and left and right with a fucking train. It fucking hurts to stand up, sit down, flip off assholes when I drive...

Im under 30... almost 28... so it can't be a age thing?... or did 10-15 years of aging sneak up and preemptively beat me with a train?

I feel so tired at times I can barely hold my head up... but yet I go... I force myself to go and do.

and in the past 2 months I havent gotten very hungry, my appetite has been reduced... i feel jittery all the fucking time now.

I dont do drugs, i smoke cigaretes... dont drink a whole lot... otherwise a decently healthy diet etc

Anyone else feeling this bullshit?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP