Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Racism
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The amount of racism in this on these forums amazes me. It amazes me that a lot of you here on GLP have allowed yourselves to be brainwashed by the media/hollywood, creating a false schema for all black people and other minorities. I myself have seen every race act "ghetto" or "uncivilized" Whether they were white, black, asian, middle eastern, hispanic, pretty much everything. I have seen people of all races act in all sorts of ways..

Environmental conditioning..

What bothers me is the primitive mindset of racism... you fail to realize that we're all human beings... all on the same planet.. who all seek to be loved/accepted.. when those needs aren't met, everyone is conditioned to react in a certain way.. which is natural.

Stop always trying to find fucking lines of division amongst each other... it's no wonder NWO entities are so easily able to control the masses, they are never in harmony, never able to unite against them.. always fighting over something stupid.. race, religion, sexual orientation, class warfare, etc.

I see it around me all the time. I'm only 19, and I wonder why so many people have this plague of conflict..

peace chorus

To those of you comparing the races of humans to different breeds of dogs, that is an inconsistent comparison. Comparing different races of humans would be more equivalent to different colors of a specific breed of dog. However, if you were to compare different breeds of dogs to different types of humans, that would be applicable in the case of comparing homo sapiens and cro-magnons. Unfortunately for you, the only "breed" of human that exists today is the homo-sapien.

And to those of you attributing the characteristics of a few people of a particular race/skin pigment to the whole entire race, this is a fallacy of composition. You can't take something you've noticed/heard about a few members of a particular race and attribute it to the whole. Which leads me to my next point, being that your sources of information to support racist claims fall under the premise of false attributions. Your sources include your biased experiences, and the overwhelmingly biased mainstream media.

I am many races, but i am human. We're all homo-sapiens. We're all humans. We're all earthlings. We're all sentient beings.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP