Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Dream and Strange Sensations after waking at 4 am
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone,
I had the most exciting and strange dream before waking about a half hour ago….
I was was in a parking lot with a group of senior high class mates when suddenly and without warning one person noticed this unusual light in the sky. Then came another, and another. One after another these brilliant lights kept illuminating the sky out of nowhere.
From the time the first light was seen up until the last, everyone begin to feel an overwhelming sense of bliss, joy and excitement wash over them, myself included. The feeling a sustained excitement unlike anything I've ever felt before. The dream became even more unusual when I found myself standing on a bus/ classroom, talking to people about the changes we were experiencing. Everyone found it as odd as startling as I did but accepted it.

This dream continued with everyone trying figure out if it was just the select few of us who were experiencing the breakthrough and change in perspective and reasoning (ascension), or if it had affected everyone.
So we visited our relatives and as many people as we know trying to see if we had lost our minds or actually experienced something life changing.

It gets even more unusual when I visit my grandparents house. I recall standing in the kitchen and my grandfather not being able to see me but sensing my presence. He is my grandfather and I love him, but to be quite honest he has an extremely negative outlook of the world and lets say "resists the light" in his daily life. Wondering if this was a symbol if maybe him not having ascended and not being able to see my standing in front of him?…. Just speculation.

SO unusual, I can't say this enough. So I was so convinced I was losing my mind in the dream thinking "there is no way everyone can be feeling this incredible thing, surely we must be crazy. Somehow I managed to wake myself up from this dream about 45 minutes ago.

Upon waking I felt SO strange…Almost dazed and as if I had been actually changed in some way. Every semblance of negativity and doom or pessimism doesn't seem to exist or have any bearing on my mind. :/

I'm lying awake here at 4:18 am baffled and stunned all at once, feeling a lot more calm than I did before laying down to sleep. I have an overwhelming feeling of 'okness' and lack of worry. Its like a new perspective has become available to me…

So I came to the forum thinking (maybe hoping) someone else would have experienced the same bizarre occurrence at this early hour of the morning.

Out of desperation I googled "what does acension feel like," searching for some kind of answers as to what I may have experienced tonight. The lingering feeling upon waking was unlike any sensation left after an extremely unusual dream, which is why it has me taken so off guard.

The third search result talks about "The Dominio Affect A planetary Ascension Process and how it affects humanity." I can say without hesitation that the feeling of being hit by a freight truck was very obvious when I first woke. Since waking I feel more at ease with what I've experienced.

I understand the nature of this is sensitive, and may receive a lot of flack and trolling.
However I felt that I must share what I seem to have experienced here tonight so that anyone experiencing the same will not feel "crazy" or alone, and can validate their experience accordingly.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP