Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,228
Pageviews Today: 896,091Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,271
10:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Vision/Dream from an AC 28 years ago about to be fulfilled?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found this on another forum.

I thought I would post it here.

I have never seen anyting like it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was raised an athiest.

Utterly godless.

Not even agnostic.

No gods..fairies..santas or bunnies…Believed nothing at all.

I saw all the trouble and confusion it caused and wanted nothing to do with it.

I see Christians always fighting and debating and being hypocrites all the time.

I see new agers not really having a clue what it is they actually beleive in, and going in circles.

I see all the other religions all banging their head on a wall but achieving nothing but headaches.

I wanted no part in it and still don’t.

But I had a dream /vision when I was 15 that changed my life, but it was not until about a year ago it took effect, and according to the dream it will not be until after tomorrow, when I turn 44, that it finds fulfilment.

I was 15...still a kid..but wondering what it was all about, seeing as everything was so totally pointless and without a reason or a goal.

Being an athiest is the most pointless life one can live..so empty of purpose or meaning.

And like all kids I needed purpose and meaning.

So the dream./vision...

It was September the 28th 1984....a day I will never forget, because its the day my life was taken right OUT of my hands, and I realised that none of us really have a choice...only a will directed by the one who makes the choices.

I remember so clearly..sitting on my bed that night...looking out the window at the stars.

Wondering why they were there..what purpose they served..if any at all. I remember asking the same thing of myself..what was my purpose..did I have a purpose...or was it all pointless..an illusion..meaningless and dead?
That night I lay down on my bed..still wondering what it was all about...and I had a dream....or a vision..not sure which but it was incredibly vivid..I was there..could feel..hear..smell....

Where was I?

(Keep in mind up UNTIL that point I had never even looked into a bible or any religious book..so what I saw was not previously planted in there)

One moment I was on my bed..in a half awake half sleep state..a trance you might call it. That zone you are in where you are still aware but also..not aware.

I found myself about 200 meters in the air...an air that was NOT air as we know it.I looked around in shock...I was there..this was no dream..I panicked at first cause I thought I was dead..and for all I know..I was.
After adjusting to this "Shock" I was able to look around me..where I was...and what I saw....Spreading around me in every direction to a horizon that just was not there..was THE most incredible landscape I have ever seen. No majestic scene on earth comes close to this..awesome..the SCOPE of it...endless..and solid and real.

Vast jungles..parks..majestic mighty mountains..oceans the size of earth itself..and lakes as big as oceans.
Waterfalls a hundred kilometers high..mighty rivers packed with life..crystal clear...the trees...small and great..colourful..detailed..each one unique and some full of flowers of colours vivid and bright..some full of fruit of weird shapes and hue.

ALL was alive..in a life that was LIFE..not just living things..but LIVING beings..they were not just alive..they WERE life in its essence...each leaf..blade of grass..creature and fish..bird and reptile..were not JUST alive..its like they WERE EMANATING life...

This mighty and majestic landscape went on and on.
What I thought were small hills in the distance, turned out to be mighty mountain ranges that make the himalayas look like a badly thought up joke in comparison.

The waterfall immediatly to my left upon arrival there...WOW...it was (I later found out) over 300 kilometers form where I floated..and even at that distance it was so utterly magnificent...rising up and up..above eye level..like looking UP at a river..It decended down the side of a "small"(compared to some of the other mountains there) 100 kilometer high cliff face...falling..cascading..majestic..and throwing of rainbows in its mighty mist...

I could go on and on about the details..but I am going to stick with the main part...and that is..WHO was standing "Or floating" there beside me..who until that moment I had not noticed..
I turned to my right...and...wow...there was this bloke...who I Immediatley KNEW was The creator of all I saw.

I didnt know his name..I just KNEW HE was responsible for it all..

He was about 6 foot...medium build..strong..yet supple..he had an air of authority about him..like a mighty fighter who could whip anyones butt with ease..and KNEW it..but was humble and gentle and didnt brag about it.

His hair was white...but not from age..more of a symbol of purity kind of white. Like a judge would wear a white wig as a symbol. But this hair was no wig. It was his own.

He wore a sort of robe..not ancient..yet not modern. Like a royal robe of state.

Across his chest from right shoulder to left hip was a red/purple sash about 6 inches wide, interwoven with gold threads.

The robe went to just above his ankles. He had sandals on. But not ancient looking. More of a modern look. But in looking there..at his feet...I saw holes in them...Then with a shock..I saw his hands..they too had holes in them..just at the ends of his wrists..each hole about half an inch wide. There was no blood and the wounds were not festy or horrible.

They..were worn like a status symbol..a mark..more than an annoying wound.I had the urge to kneel..but realised I didnt have a body to kneel with.

So I just looked at him..KNOWING he could read every thought...and knew my intent was to kneel if only I could have..

He knew.

He just smiled at me..joy glittering in his eyes..eyes..so..blue..gold..green...all colours..fire..eyes of fire..like an opal of magnificent brilliance.
He seemed to radiate a real..freindliness..happiness..total peace..yet utter and mighty authority.
You felt at ease with him..yet so humbled as well.
I finally said to him(Well..I thought it)...."You are God?"

He said simply..."(I AM)"

I thought to myself "This cant be real..there IS no "God"...I am imagining all this..I MUST be...

He smiled even broader..if that were possible..like he was amused at my simple yet certain belief in nothing. It was not a snide enjoyment he was feeling..it was more like you would smile at a toddler who said something cute.

He said, knowing my turmoil and thoughts,

"Come..let me show you your destiny"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP