Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wake up please everyone!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its,getting worse everyone.Science is destroyiing everything.
Science is a duplication of nature,false and synthetic.It has become so advanced,and is in the wrong hands.The elites are using knowledge technology,thats beyond mosts comprehension.Nano technology is the one that extremely disturbing.

This nano technology is in the foods people eat.
The nano bots have lasers that can be programmed to deactivate vital brain function.They can kill off the imune system.They can lay dormant in the fat or brain tissue.Also given a certain frequency can be activated to attack the body.

Ths technology relates alot to the ,"NWO."How well lets see
Dogs and other animals have been implanted with small rfid chips.
They track movement,and location.I beleive they do much more,or have the potential to completely monitor the animal fully.Like brainwaves,ect.
This is coming to humans soon,after the destruction of majority of the populace.

Eat organic or grow your own.
Also drink distilled water,and open yourself spiritually.
What i mean by open yourself spiritually is to leave all the beliefs you once held,and just guide yoursef from within.The elites want the population to be spiritually retarded,there always trying to damge your pineal gland.A blind person can't see its enemy they are truly evil!

It breaks my heart to see humanity heing toyed with like a lab expirement :'(.I knmow for certain though good always wins.
So this is how it works,you know those theatrical faces laugh now cry later,well the laugh now represents enjoy whatever your doing now but cry later.For good cry now hence all the bad things going on,but in the end good always laughing last.

Stay strong the light will outshine the darkness :).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP