Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WORLD EXCLUSIVE: INSIDE THE SICK TWISTED LIFE OF ADAM LANZA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.nationalenquirer.com]

"I’M THE DEVIL!” With those chilling words, ADAM LANZA set the stage for his brutal slaughter of 26 innocents in a Con­necticut school.

Haunted by voices ordering him to kill and convinced the world was coming to an end, the 20-year-old devil worshipper and violent video game fanatic left macabre clues to his murderous plan on Internet chat rooms, websites and a chill­ing diary he kept on his computer, authorities say.

AS a reeling nation mourned, investigators are frantically trying to determine whether anyone else was aware of Lanza’s homicidal plan and if an imag­ined accomplice could be real, sources say.

Meanwhile, The ENQUIRER has gone behind the scenes, conduct ing extensive in­terviews with sources close to the investiga­tion, Lanza’s former classmates and other insiders, to learn the real reason why he snapped on Dec. 14 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the sleepy com­munity of Newtown.

“Lanza was a very bright but troubled young man who’d turned to the dark side,” said a Depart­ment of Justice insider in Washington, D.C., close to federal investigators working with Connecticut authorities.

“Investigators believe he kept a diary on his computer of all the bad things that had hap­pened to him and built up such hate in him, and why he had so much pent-up rage against his mother. His diary entries would have reeked with his need for revenge against school kids because he never fit in while he was in school.

“We believe he had also anonymously visited suicide chat rooms on the Internet, as well as other chat rooms and websites appealing to devil worshippers, computer hackers and other com­puter geeks.

“On the Web, Lanza may have re­vealed parts of his chilling plan, but not the gory extent of it. He may have dropped clues as to what he planned to do – and may have even sought an accomplice.

“A Russian-made, semi-automatic tactical shotgun was found in his mother’s car outside the school. Al­though he was a socially inept loner in real life, he was comfortable com­municating on the Web. And investi­gators believe he could have left the weapon there for an accomplice, real or imagined.

“Police fanned out around the school in the minutes after the shoot­ing, searching for an accomplice. In fact, days later they still haven’t offi­cially ruled it out. ”

Incredibly, it appears that Lanza hinted at his murderous inten­tions on a popular hacker website two nights before his rampage. The message, obtained by The ENQUIRER, was posted by a user named “iKTatjYX,” whom authorities suspect was Lanza, and stated: “I’m going to kill myself on Friday and it will make the news, be watching at 9am.”

When a respondent asked “iKTatjYX” where he was based, the reply was: “I live in Connecticut, that’s as much as I’ll say.”

Under the message was a disturbing image of the bodies of the students responsible for the 1999 massacre at Colorado’s Columbine High School, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

more at above link
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP