Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wrong person to piss off! When $5.00 turns into $100.00
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I go to the bank (BA)to cash a check that I got for x-mas, The teller ask if I have an account. I say no, I don't live in this city, I am from out of town. Then she says that she will have to charge me $5.00 for cashing the check. WHAT! Why? That is our policy she says. I said hey this check if from your bank. She said it didn't matter she still had to charge me $5.00. So I say okay. After She cashed the check I told her that it was my policy to click on her banks online ads and they sure as hell cost more than $5.00. The look on her face was priceless. It cost a bank at least $25.00 per ad you click on. If you Google it, it cost even more!!! I clear the cookies and start over again. So $5.00 can cost as much as $100.00 or more for banks.

Marry X-mas BA
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP