Users Online Now: 1,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,189
Pageviews Today: 606,625Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 3,029
06:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am having a tough time with this whole gun ban thing, from a spiritual stand point?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message first I am not a shill. I am a christian who owns guns! but why? I keep going back and forth on the whole issue! 1 is an issue of faith, if i have faith why do i need a gun? 2. Going back to what Jesus said about the end of times!

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

the verse in red is referenced to this verse in Genesis 9:6

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Meaning if you kill man you are killing God!

It also refers to this verse in revelation: He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

Now, I am a huge gun advocate, however I am so confused by this.

I think I am going down the wrong path! Can somebody help, I am not a shill, I am looking for spiritual clarification here...?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP