Users Online Now: 1,799 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,917
Pageviews Today: 868,633Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,632
10:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What ACTUAL revolution in the USA would look like. NOTHING like most here post.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It really amazes me. People are so far to one side of reality or the other that what I believe would be reality itself is basically seldom represented.

On one hand you have your very hard stance folks that say "from my cold dead hands" and have basically drawn a hard line in the sand over gun issues. They basically envision a "great resistance" where gun owners will go barrel to barrel fighting those coming to confiscate their weapons.

On the other hand you have those that really think disarming themselves and follow citizens is a great idea. Personally I can not understand how someone can think this way given history and what armed governments have done time and time again to their populations, but alas they still think it is a good idea. They believe that people will just "hand over their guns" when it is demanded of them by the federal govt. I suppose they have not been following how successful the govts "War on Drugs" has gone and how everyone "handed over their drugs".

The basic point is there will be people on both sides of the fence. But there will be one thing CERTAIN.... there will still be million of "illegal" firearms on the street and they will still be available to those that decide to use them for a mass act of violence .... just as much a car will be too if they want to use that for a act of mass violence.

Now, the one thing that is not really discussed is those folks that will be SO MAD that they will be ready for a revolution... a serious fight against the fed govt. They will be ready to fight but I don't think it will go down the way a lot of you THINK it will go down.... let me explain.

A group of people (say 50) even armed to the teeth have NO CHANCE of going up against a military unit or even heavily militarized police force with heavy weapons. This would work out just as well as say 50 people with handguns would do against a single tank.... not well. Head to head would NOT be the way I think people would go about taking down the beast.....

In my opinion they would simply collapse everything to the point the beast would be unable to maintain any order and control any longer....

And how do I think they would do this? Well I sat and thought to myself for entertainment purposes that if people were forced into a corner what could they REALLY do to fight back against such a superior force?

Well, for example, what would happen if someone took down say 2 or 3 high tension main power line towers? These things are in the middle of nowhere (not really monitored) and would take out multiple STATES if the correct ones were selected... NO POWER in multiple states = BAD NEWS. This involved no guns, no confronting superior forces... nothing. An in and out in the middle of the night.

I guess what I am getting at is with hundred of thousands of people that I assume will react against what the govt is proposing to do (if not a few million) they could literally overwhelm the system to the point that they would need to do nothing more than thump on the head the very basic and fragile underlying "support structure" (trucking, power, banking, etc) to do enough damage to make it impossible for them to operate.

Do you remember what a shitstorm the "DC Sniper" caused? That was a couple people in a trunk. Can you imagine if the same shit started happening again to people at gas pumps, ATM machines, etc etc. Coupled with power lines coming down and other crazy shit. What about if they started to vaporize gas stations? People stop filling their cars with gas and going to work, school, etc out of fear of going up in a fireball. See my point? AND WERE "ASSAULT WEAPONS" used for any of this? NOPE. Crazy ass people DON'T NEED ASSAULT WEAPONS to do serious damage to society. Remember an IQ test is *NOT* required to run for office. I have listened to a number of Senators and House Reps talk about things and I can tell you they are not sharp enough that they should be working in a sewer plant let along representing people in govt. They just don't GET IT. Think about the house rep that really thought the island of Guam could "capsize". SERIOUSLY? Did you not get it at age, oh say 5, that islands can not tip over?!?!?! The lack of intelligence in D.C. is frightening.

This is what worries me. I am far less concerned about the govts DIRECT action than the side effects INDIRECTLY that would be caused by people fighting back. I really do believe the govt is going to rely way to much on their "technological advantage" and "superior weapons". It does not take technology nor weapons to take down a large bloated INEFFICIENT system that can not operate or make a decision without major effort. Small fast moving groups of people even without weapons I think are going to be a MAJOR thorn in their side.

When people start to live in a State of hell and the govt is not able to help with that pain (because they are basically powerless to what these people will most likely do to them) is when the MAJORITY will turn against their controllers... and that is when they will totally lose control.

People are not complete idiots. I can just not see any group (even the big militia groups) making strategy that would at all involve direct confrontation with the Fed govts assets. Millions of people can not be monitored (and I am not taking Internet BS with monitoring emails and stupid shit -- I am talking out, moving about and doing what they feel need to be done in real life). 50,000 - 250,000 people will have no hope against containing tens of millions.

I wrote this only because I am just basically tired of reading posts by people that say stuff like "You will just puss out and hand over your weapons and be a good slave." To those folks I think you are really missing the picture of what I think will be a more realistic picture of people fighting back.... weapons not even necessary. I think this is a huge point people are missing.

I personally wish both sides would just "wise up" and back down. To the FED GOVT there is NO REASON for you to be going after your own population in the way you are and treating the masses like common criminals. You may think your MSM mouthpiece is working, but it is not. 95% of people I talk to on a daily basis now see through the BS and see what you are doing for face value. Oh BTW, they are basically not happy and most are pissed off. These may not all be people that will directly resist you but I CAN tell you they are certainly not going to HELP YOU. Back off these attacks on the people or I think it will in the end not work out the way you were hoping.

To the people, don't give up. Remember the govt is nothing more than PEOPLE. The govt is you, your neighbors and community. Govt is formed from the BOTTOM UP. Every IRS agent, every TSA agent, every DHS agent, postman, state public works person, code enforcement officer, water treatment plant worker, military men and women, etc etc.... these are all our neighbors. They work and live among us. There is a breaking point when even these folks with have to sit and look into the eyes of their children, wives and husbands and take real stock of what they are doing. What they are doing to their own families and the ones that live around them. A "job" is only a "job" in a functioning environment.

Personally I think we are approaching a point where there are going to be a lot of massive changes. The people have woke and can see what is taking place. What will they do? I think they will do as Americans have for a long time... adapt and deal with the problems at hand. How will they do this? I really don't know but one thing I can be certain of is that they will most likely use tactics and methods that none of us have even thought of.... and that includes the "people" among us that happen to "be employed" by government.

Interesting times ahead, I only hope that for all of us people start to wise up (this means you too govt) and return our country to the once wonderful place it used to be where you could live your life without an environment like depicted in the book 1984. The alternative will be a place I don't think ANY of us want to live -- and once again yes that means for your govt too. :)

Just a rant and some thoughts. Let us all hope that humans, for once, use their brains and find a peaceful solution for all of us that is acceptable to all of us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP