Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vivid & Freaky Dream of Being Shot
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When I'm dreaming, I am aware that I'm in a dream. I've always had this ability, which is a good thing when you have a dream like this:

I'm walking into a shopping mall with a group of people that I don't know. I spot a coffee kiosk off to my right and I start walking towards it. I am maybe about 2' away from the kiosk when the person behind it raises a machine gun and starts firing straight ahead. Before I can even duck, someone must have shot the shooter because he falls sort of sideways and forward into the kiosk knocking it over and me. So there I am laying on the ground face to face with the shooter, and my leg is sort of half trapped under the kiosk sign. Just as I'm about to free it, he yells "Ah! One more!!!", squeezes the trigger and fires ten shots into my chest.

I've never actually been shot, but in my dream I could feel it. No pain, just the feeling of something piercing my skin and landing deep in my chest.

Then I get up off the ground. I realize I need a hospital, but I am completely alone. There is not a single person around me. For whatever reason, I seem to know there's a Hospital on the other side of the Mall, so I begin to head towards it.

When I get to the Hospital, it is in full chaos. I keep telling the nurses and doctors that I've been shot ten times and they keep telling me I'm lying. So I strip off my bloody shirt to show them the bullet holes in my chest and when I do this in my dream, I am facing a mirror. In the reflection all the bullet holes are closed and look like they've been glued shut. Then I start clutching my chest and screaming "What about the bullets?! WHAT ABOUT THE BULLETS!!!?"

Then I woke up.

I tend to have pretty vivid dreams and generally I can remember them. But I haven't had one this vivid in a while now. The last dream I had that matched the intensity of this one was me hiding in a grassy ditch beside a tall concrete building and people were shooting at me. I could feel the bullets whizzing by above me. These are the only two dreams I've ever had about being shot, or shot at.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP