Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am an old man
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am an old man. I've lived my life, learning from my ancestors about what life was like after they came to America at the turn of the century. Scratching out a living through the dustbowl. Taking care of their cousins and neighbors. Serving this country in WW2. Their town that spoke German as its primary language quickly learned to speak English and use only English as the Nazis took power. I've seen the glamour of getting to fly in an airliner turn into an embarrassing molestation and public humiliation while making the air no safer. I've watched as people went from struggling to get by without assistance, to standing in line to recieve a box of commodities, to now making rap songs about using an ebt card.

The majority of people in this country sadly do not know what this country was about when it was formed. The right to speak freely, the right to bear arms, the right to be safe from unreasonable searches, the right reserving all powers to the state that are not specifically stated in the Constitution. I've learned how a farmer, that did not buy wheat seed, grew wheat only for his own use, and did not sell wheat on the public market was beaten down at the Supreme Court because his wheat affects the interstate trade of wheat by him not putting his wheat on the open market.

I'm an old man and I realize that I will die someday. I hope that everyone realizes that while you might be able to put it off a day, a month, a year or a decade with treatments and healthcare, the fact still remains that everyone that walks the face of this planet will die someday. I will gladly lay down my life to support and defend THE CONSTITUTION OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA against ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP