Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How liberalism and left wingers destroyed the west
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am of the firm belief that left wing ideals and liberalism has started us on the path to an irreversible cascading failure in the west;specifically Canada and the US. I am a Canadian by the way. Here is my position and respective theories:

By the way , I think that this all started with the baby boomers in the 60's and has continued since then. That generation is chiefly to blame as they expanded the cause during that time. Dang hippies

1. Breakdown of the traditional family.

This was their first goal and they have succeeded wildly. We have went from the traditional family to gay marriage in a generation.The family unit is the core for success of an individual and a nation. Glorifying single parents and encouraging it, encouraging abortion as a form of birth control, encouraging designer babies, vilifying women who are homemakers and all other related propaganda have been horrible in my opinion.

2. Unionism

The economic base for North America was always manufacturing. With the inroads of the left into unions, ( Which I believe at one time had a valid job to protect workers, but not so much now), have decimated the manufacturing base in NA.The migration of jobs in the last 40 years, which helped to sustain a middle class , saddens me greatly.The blackmailing of industry, and now government unions is appalling and terrible.As they have decimated industry, gov unions are now going after John Q Taxpayer . Pitiful.

3. Environmentalism

Ok, so throwing PCB's into the lake is not cool, we understand that but to go from there to Domestic terrorism is a stretch. This movement has decimated industries including furs, logging, power generation, etc and the list goes on.Now we are all about to eat a "carbon tax" which I like to call an " air tax" because of a hypothesis of a few atheist, left wing scientists. Don't get me wrong, I do believe the earth is warming up; I am not convinced that we are the ones responsible though.

4. Multiculturalism

This one seems good in theory. In practice it is a dismal failure. Certain entities will never be able to co exist in harmony,it is just not possible.

5. Liberal approach to arts and culture

Promotion of freedom of the press, then using it as a one sided propaganda tool( See gun control and nullification of Constitution), unbridled sex and violence through Hollywood and TV. Essentially making people desensitized to violence, and sexualizing women, yet saying they are all about women's rights. Confusion , despair and lonliness ( like them because they are kookoo )is the real goal.

6. Feminism

Sure, its great to be equal, but doesn't mean it is natural or good for the nation. These rabid femnazis would have all men as eunuchs if they had their way.Then again, the emasculation of men is well underway.Get divorced and lose your kids, all your money and more.Doesn't help that over the last 40 years those seeking work has doubled because of the decay of entry barriers, which has had an adverse effect on society as more women choose to live alone, thereby taking up more realty, more resources and encouraging rapid development of cities that can not handle the load. This is part of why the infrastructure is crumbling.Too many people living alone in condos, or other places.

Minority rights

7. I am all for them..to a point. If the granting of these rights means the vilification of others, be it the white male, the legal immigrant, the taxpayer then that is where it is time to draw the line. Affirmative action is an example of this policy gone out of control. Come to Canada and walk into any government office if you want to witness reverse racism first hand.There was even a case that went to our Supreme court regarding this.rant

8. Promotion of atheism

Look, I don't care if you worship God or an action figure, just don't force your views down my throat. Unfortunately, the removal of prayer from schools, daily life in general and gov business has led to the promotion of Sodom and Gomorrah in a generation. Gay marriage, wanton disrespect of anything holy, the decay of decency and morals, etc. North America was founded on Christian principles, that is why it enjoyed such success. Deal with it.

There are lots of other things that they have done to degrade the western world, but I am done for now. Feel free to add or subtract from the list.

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP