Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Black racism unchained
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message White Americans are under assault, and with the re-election of President Barack Obama, black racism is on the rise!

There’s no better example of black racism than when actor Jamie Foxx hosted “Saturday Night Live” and joked about his new film, “Django Unchained”: “I get free. I save my wife and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?” He went on to say, “My president, President Obama, is back up in the White House for four more years. How black is that?

How dumb is that? Just imagine if a white actor joked about how much he enjoyed shooting black people. And what if that same actor gloated about how great it is to have a white president like George W. Bush back in the White House? The NAACP, the godless Congressional Black Caucus, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the liberals would be marching in the streets.

Foxx was already in hot water for remarks he made weeks prior when he called Obama “our lord and savior.” I wrote about it here at WND and repudiated Foxx on my radio show, but the silence from black “leaders” was deafening.

When Foxx was questioned about his racist remarks he didn’t admit he was wrong; instead he doubled down and blamed it on whites! In an interview with Vibe Magazine, Foxx said:

“Every single thing in my life is built around race. ‘Cause as black folks we’re always sensitive. As a black person it’s always racial.”

Foxx went on to say how he has to act different among white folks:

“But the minute I leave my house, I gotta put my other jacket on and say, ‘Hey, Thomas, Julian and Greg.’ And I gotta be a certain person. But when I get home my other homies are like, How was your day? Well, I only had to be white for at least eight hours today, [or] I only had to be white for four hours.”

and the last paragraph of this excellent piece by Jesse Lee Peterson:

".....The racial double standard and mounting anger of black liberals should be a wake-up call for whites. This administration wants to tax and strip whites of their wealth, repeal Second Amendment rights and trample on free speech. White Americans are the only group standing between the rising tide of hate and the destruction of this great country.

Black racism will only get worse as people like Jamie Foxx are emboldened by their “lord and savior.” It’s time for whites to speak out against racists of all stripes while the freedom to do so still exists!

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]

in my opinion the hate and anger towards whites is being stoked and abetted by self-loathing white liberals. do they really think that they will not eventually be victims of the angry black? yes they really do think that they will be able to control the negroes after all they have been pulling them around by their noses for decades.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP