Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Chakra system, awakened and flawed... Part I
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Chakra system, awakened and flawed

In the following, I will give my best shot at describing our energy system (energy fields/chakras), both the blueprint of it, how it essential was meant to be, and how it unfolds in this imbalanced world…
Also I will give my ponderings on how to unlock the gateways to go from the controlled system, to the free-flowing existence, so that our true nature is honored…

I am well aware that these subjects may be hard to understand, so please feel free to ask questions or to give your input on how you perceive matters…
That way, by sharing heart to heart, exchanging our true opinions we inspire from eachother and that way we grow…

OK to the subject… (and remember all of it is my ponderings, so please as always resonate for your own truth)
Firstly, what is energy?
There is One Life, One Source connecting us all…
It is hard really to describe this with words, but it is like a unity that goes beyond any point of reference you would think of, it is nor the inner side nor the outer side, not light nor darkness, just kinda hold everything and is still nothing, like the void, the emptiness or the uncreated…
The void holds the potential for the spirit, spark/seed of life to be manifested, and the nature of the spirit will always be connected to this void, being free and loving…
Loving understood in that way, that it knows the interconnectedness of All, through its Source in emptiness, that All is indeed different faces of the One, which again is out of the Emptiness…

Then there is the Mother of Divine Source, which hold the inner side of creation, the potential for any idea to manifest you may say… The light within the Darkness
Mother is like the bridge between the Void and the Creation/Father…

And then there are the Father of Divine Source, which is the Source of all manifested, and here the term ‘energy’ begins…
The prime energy, Prime Creator/Father is One energy, and the many forms and qualities unfolding are reflections of this One True Source…
These qualities are manifested in countless ways, all mirrored into eachother and into the Father, back into the Mother and the Void, so that all manifested holds a balance between the inner and the outer side, and holds the harmony of the One Love, flowing freely of the void, the silence before any sound…

So energy is like the manifesting appearance of that One Life flowing from and through all and nothing, directly referring to the Father of Creation, our Prime Creator, One Source…
This also refers to the outwards appearance of the Tree of Life…
As above so below are mentioned many times, and that refers to the fact that this Tree of Life, or way of the energy to unfold, mirror itself, in the Universe, in collective fields, planets, humans, animals and so on…
The Tree of Life holds the potential to be awakened fully to a awareness which integrates all balances, between inner and outer, spirit/void and matter, feminine and masculine and so on…
In the midst of this, where all the opposites meet, dwells the soul and the heart, the soul which is the communicator and holder of remembrance of experience and qualities…
The perception of moving in a room of time and space unfolds through the soul…

For the next thread I’ll go to look at how this energy unfolds in the human bodily systems…
If you have any ponderings or subjects you’d like to debate on this please come with your input, as sometimes questions strikes just the right chord for us all to deepen our love and insight…

Remember you are loved and love
rose
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News