Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to dominate a thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It doesn't matter that I reveal my secrets, because I'm that good.

First, you have to give yourself an aura of eminence. Doesn't mean you have to know everything. You just have to appear that you do.

You do have to give a command of the language, so if English isn't your forte, then perhaps none of this is for you anyway.

On this site, you don't have to be technically proficient in everything you espouse, because this is a forum intended for the masses, and so it's not so much winning on each technical point as it is winning on the emotional front.

It's all a Game. You just have to bolster yourself as better than everybody else playing the game. Even when you don't know the answer to something. Just respond emotionally and full of confidence, and it really doesn't matter.

There's no fair or right or wrong, just if you want to win, you have to be good at playing the game. Even when someone plays a card that I didn't foresee or that's beyond me (it's no shame, because we all have our strengths and weaknesses, so who cares if somebody is better at math than you, for instance?). the important thing is that you carry on, and project that image of win. Then you win.

Too oftentimes it takes so little for others to bully someone into submission. when in all actuality, remember, they're just as human as you and so just as subject to all the frailties of human existence, including self-doubt. Play upon their fears, and you'll win.

Easy peasy!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP