Users Online Now: 1,704 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 121,963
Pageviews Today: 159,689Threads Today: 36Posts Today: 605
01:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHO IS THE ELECT OF GOD AND "MINE ELECT"? CAREFUL OF REPLaCEMENT THEOLOGY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pretrubulation hoax video on youtube

Very well planned video on youtube stuff I have been warning you guys about the JN darbys and the fake jews in christianity. But look at the pastors, very crafty and seminary trained I know them I am around them went to couple classes with friends of mine just to sit in and observe.

They are flowing nicely and getting you pumped up and then suddenly! they bring in the false doctrine that *The Elect Means Everybody*, that is a bold face lie.I have warned you time and time again becareful and read the word and study, prayer and fasting.

ROMANS CHAPTER 11 PAUL WARNING THE GENTILES OF THE ELECT "ISRAEL"

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Isa 59:20

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Isa 59:21

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching "*THE ELECTION*", they are beloved for the father's sakes.

wolfie

Pastors in the video are liars about the elect as a matter of fact mine elect is shown in the OT and who they are! The elect in the new testament is reference to whom the father called MINE ELECT from the prophets.

campinv

isaiah chp 11:12
He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth

Mark 13:27
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Do not be fooled folk that is replacement theology the bringing of the elect from the 4 corners of the earth are the 12 tribes of Israel and they will be sealed in the head like in revelation shows you. Long ago the prophets heard from God so he will speak in the first person about the elect as mine elect this is key to understand

In the new testament the apostles were teaching from the holy writings of these men so they referred to GOD'S elect AS "THE ELECT" THEY COULD NOT SAY MINE ELECT!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS THERE WAS ANOTHER GREAT MULTITUDE AFTER THE 144000 IN REVELATION WELL THAT IS YOU TRUE BELIEVERS

The other believers of all nations will be changed in the twinkling of an eye also and will get caught to join the lord in the air to fight the wicked

The 12 tribes Israel
DEUTORONOMY CHAPTER 7
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

NMNHN

Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isa 45:4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect
, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Tts 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP